The type of personal information we collectWe currently collect and process the following information: Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics e.g., blockchain wallet address, name and contact details, payment transactions, website usage statistics
How we get the personal information and why we have itMost of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons: Applying for work, making a job posting, utilising our site We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios: Wallet contents when executing blockchain transactions for security or your making purchases. We use the information that you have given us in order to secure our site and our dApp, support your purchases and use of our site We may share this information with government organisations or designated authorities on legal request. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Discord
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal informationYour information is securely stored on the blockchain and on public networks. We keep usage and application history for an indefinite period as your information is stored on the blockchain. We will then dispose of your information by removing all access to it from within our blockchain smart contracts and any centralised databases we may use.
Your data protection rights
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us on Discord if you wish to make a request.
How to complainIf you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us on Discord
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office - Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, United Kingdom
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO Website: https://www.ico.org.uk